Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Letter to Daddy,

Jacob always washes the bottles! :)


Daddy feeding Colton in the hospital.


Daddy feeding Colton big boy food.


Colton and Daddy playing Play Station.

Dear Daddy,


I just want to wish you a very Happy First Fathers Day! I am so glad that you are my Daddy. When God gave me to you, I hit the jack pot! I have so much fun with you and I know we are going to have a lot more fun when I get big enough to go and do big boy things, like fishing and playing golf.


Your number one fan,

Colton James




P.S. I loved you before I meet you, I loved you when I married you, and I love you even more now that you are such a good Daddy to our sweet boy! - Erica


P.S. Thanks for always playing frisbee with me and teaching me new tricks. - Hoss



1 comment:

leahknick said...

Happy Father's Day Jacob!