Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago: May, 1998 - I was a junior in high school, getting ready to be a lifeguard for the summer. I am sure I was going to bed way to early to be 17 years old! :) I love sleep!

Things On My To-Do List Today: Workout, Do laundry, take care of Colton and the other 18 children I take care of daily! (Find something to gripe about to my dear friends Leah and Anna!)

5 Places I Have Traveled: Mexico, New York City, Washington D.C., South Dakota, and Wyoming

5 Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy: Yogurt, Fiber One Bars, Fat Free Cool Whip, Bananas, and Coffee

What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire: Quit working, take care of my family, and I would give some money to animal shelters.

Places I've Lived: Hobbs New Mexico, McLean TX, Shamrock TX, Amarillo TX, Lubbock TX

Jobs I've Had: Lifeguard, Summer help for Enbridge, a student worker in a Proffesional Development Center for Amarillo College, A mulitasker for a doctor, I worked at his house and at his allergy clinic, a teacher


Tag... you're it...I don't usally do stuff like this, I only doing it for my dear friend Leah! So I am not going to tag anybody, If you want to do it, please feel free to!

No comments: