Saturday, April 5, 2008

Priceless Pictures


I
Oh my gosh! I love this baby boy so much! These pictures are priceless. I love his huge grin! I have to go back to work on Monday the 7th. I am feeling bitter sweet about it. I am anxious to see how big my kids have gotten and how much they have changed in the last three months. I work with such an awesome 2nd grade team, they will help me get through each day of missing my baby! He will be staying at home with his Daddy for two weeks, his GiGi and Great Grandad one week, and his Nana one week, then he will go to a wonderl lady that is only three blocks from the school. We are so lucky to have found such a wonderful person to watch our baby.

1 comment:

leahknick said...

Yay!!! I can comment again!!! Colton is such a cutie patootie!!! He is getting so big!! :)