Sunday, March 9, 2008

Vibrating Chair Junkie

Colton is doing some thinking in his chair.

Relaxing in his favorite chair!

I hate to admit this but Colton is a vibrating chair junkie. I also hate to admit that his Dad and I are enablers! He loves his chair, he spends every sleeping moment in it and some of his awake moments as well! He is so addicted, he had to have two. I am hoping there is a twelve step program that can help him kick this habit before he is over the weight limit of twenty-five pounds. :)


5 comments:

Lori said...

Look at his sweet sleepy smile!! Love it!

the smith family said...

I LOVE that smile! Sure was good to see you guys the other night! He is getting so big!

Mommysmart said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you left me your blog address. I feel like I have missed a lot going on in your life. I can't wait to show Ashlynn the pictures. She will be thrilled. I will keep checking in on you.

Nana Norrid said...

HI
Hope Colton doesn't need to worry about his addiction because his Nana will be there for him if he needs me.

Love Nana

brandi-abby mom said...

Finally sat down and found your Blog...it is terrific!! I love the Colton "SMILE". That is the best picture. Hoss's head turn is great too, though. I know you guys are having fun in Shamrock this weekend and I am sure Colton is being spoiled rotten by his grandparents. I need to get a list of grandparents from you so I will know who is who...Nana Norrid, Gee Gee, etc.

I probably won't recognize Colton by the time you get back home in a week.

See ya then.

Love ya's

Sharon