Friday, February 29, 2008

Sleeping in his new PJ's.


After his bath I spiked his hair like Jacob's.

Life as we know it has definitely changed, for the best I might add. I can't imagine our lives with out Colton. I never knew I could love something so much until I saw him for the first time. I am so thankful that God is letting Jacob and I be his parents. I know I am going to enjoy seeing him change through out the years. Colton is now 2 months old. It just seems like yesterday that he was being born. Motherhood did come naturally. I wish I would have listened to everyone who told me that it would. This would of saved me a lot of sleepless nights before he was born! I think that Hoss has figured out that his new little brother is here to stay. He did give Colton a big lick the other day! :) When you want an update on what is going on in Smithville, you can check out this page. I will update when ever I get a chance!









No comments: